lunes, 27 de abril de 2020

INGLÉS IV. SEGUNDO PARCIAL 7

10 magicznych trików, dzięki którym Twoje dziecko zacznie więcej mówić
.I think he was… um… a little rude.
Quintino - Heey Ya (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Hey! Michael! What a surprise to see you here, hoW have you been

sticker. Boom (vector) en 2020 | Arte de cómic popular, Arte de ...
I was driving home and boom! My tire broke
Muchacha Enojada En El Juego De Bagg Imagen de archivo - Imagen de ...
You will fail this test if you don’t study. Bah, whatever.
Homer Simpson Drooling Blank Template - Imgflip
agh! again I have homework for the whole week
Aww Awww GIF - Aww Aw Awww - Descubre & Comparte GIFs
awww! I have such an adorable pet, more than my friend
Eh...Eh...Eh... - YouTube
Eh?, I thought that my cousin was traveling with my aunt but not with her boyfriend.
Shh Fotos De Stock - Descarga 7,014 Fotos Libres de Derechos
Shhh, they should be quiet, I want to watch the movie comfortably.
Oops! I Made a Mistake! | United Church of God
Oops, I just made a mistake by forgiving you after what happened.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario